Military / Department of Defense (DoD) Customers
Punctuate Systems, Inc. supports the Military and DoD organizations with the full life-cycle of the Certification and Accreditation Risk Management Framework process throughout all four phases of the Information Assurance process as recommended by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Cleared professionals supporting DoD clients:
- United States Marine Corps (USMC): Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC)
We offer program and project support services, including:
- Integrated Product Team (IPT) process support, administrative duties, and planning services
- Information Technology support services, including workgroup database analysis and reporting
- Microsoft Project (desktop) and Project Server migration (local, data center, or cloud)
- Consultation on cloud migration, architecture development, and information security
Punctuate Systems cleared professionals have served the DoD follow strict protocols in direct and indirect support of their military, civilian, and contractor customers.
Punctuate Systems is registered in the SAMS.gov online database, and is also a self-certified Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Busienss (SDVOSB).
Contact us to learn more and leverage our experience in serving the Military & DoD customers.